Of all tales, impressions, & experiences, only Experiences are the key to success.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

EEET2013 - inbetween

I know I am disappointing you at the moment. I really was trying to keep up with the blog, but it's just... There's so much to experience, to do, to live, to see, to touch and to experience again that I sometimes feels like a waste of time to write about the things I'm doing. I do promise that everything will be described on the blog in the future days/weeks...

Liesbeth and I have been in the Balkan for four days now. We spent three days in Serbia, two in Belgrade and one in Novi Sad where the famous Exit Festival is held this weekend. We didn't go to the festival itself but did visit the city during it. We have already experienced a lot of awesome things and met some great new friends about whom I will write later on. This message is just to let you know that the two of us are safe. 

Today, after an eight hour bus ride, we got to Sarajevo (Bosnia & Herzegovina) and we are staying at the private hotel Vila Hipodroma on the outskirts of the city. For 12,5€ per person per night we have a fully equipped appartment and an outdoor swimming pool. We were received by English&German speaking hosts. Though they are Muslim and participating in the Ramadam, they offered us a local Sarajevian beer and tonight we will have a barbecue with them! We will be staying here for at least two nights and then continue south to our final destination: Dubrovnik (Croatia). Hopefully I will get bored soon so I will be able to write you a proper update of our great adventures in Eastern Europe. 

peace out_

Liesbeth&Thibault

No comments: